- Who We Are
- What We Offer
- Solutions for You
- Commercial & Institutional
Our suite of Treasury Management services allows businesses to minimize internal administration and maximize use of excess funds. We work directly with you to meet your specific business needs and provide intuitive Treasury Management solutions.
i-BusinessBanking is an integrated online business banking treasury management application that provides your business access to an extensive array of account information, wherever and whenever you want. i-Business-Banking allows account reporting, payment initiations and file downloads and uploads, all with the click of a mouse. i-Business Banking services include:
Our remote deposit capture service provides you with an easy, fast and convenient way to send your deposits to the bank electronically, without having to leave your office. With i-BusinessCaptureTM, you won’t have to travel to the bank to deposit checks, saving money and giving you more time to focus on your business. It will also accelerate the availability of funds.
Special imaging scanners are installed at your offices to scan your checks and transmit the images directly to the bank for deposit into your account.
It’s a simple and fast process with 3 easy steps:
The MaxSafe Account is designed for those seeking a Certificate of Deposit (CD) or Money Market Account (MMA) with additional FDIC insurance. MaxSafe is an innovative and unmatched investment alternative that provides up to 15 times the FDIC security of a traditional banking deposit.
How can we offer this unparalleled level of protection? By depositing your funds across a group of our fifteen affiliated community banks. Fifteen banks mean fifteen times the usual $250,000 level of FDIC maximum protection. We also make things simple by providing one summary statement and one 1099 form at tax time.
MaxSafe® Certificate of Deposit
• Automatically renewable, fixed-rate Certificate of Deposit (of a chosen term) with FDIC insurance of up to $3.75 million per titled account.
• Available for consumers, businesses and not-for-profits. It is not currently available for IRA’s, however.
• A minimum opening deposit of $100,000 is required.
MaxSafe® Money Market Account
• FDIC insurance of up to $3.75 million per titled account.
• 6 pre-authorized transfers and/or withdrawals per month, of which 3 may be by draft or similar order payable to a third party
• Available for consumers, businesses and not-for-profits.
• A minimum opening deposit of $250,000 is required.
• A minimum service charge of $75 will be assessed if the balance falls below $250,000.
For more information, please stop by the bank and speak with a personal banker. For more information on FDIC Insurance coverage, please visit www.fdic.gov.
Wintrust’s payment solutions offer you ways to expand your payment options. This will increase your sales, cash flow and customer base.
Our dual sweep solution is also available. This service combines the investment and loan sweep to create a system that uses available funds to reduce the interest expense on loan accounts and applies excess funds to investments.
We offer a comprehensive menu of international banking services to help you compete around the globe. Our team of experienced in-house professionals will meet all of your International Banking needs.
For more information about Wintrust International Services, please contact Tom Beube, Director International Services, at (312) 291-2904.