- Who We Are
- What We Offer
- Solutions for You
- Commercial & Institutional
Loan Operations Associate will support the creation, completion, and closing of loan documentation and the boarding of such loans into the banking main frame.
· Prepare commercial and consumer loan documents.
· Boarding of consumer and commercial loans into the banking main frame.
· Order title work, appraisals, and flood certifications, certificates of good standing, lien searches, and OFAC searches.
· Upload new loans and perform updates to renewed loans.
· Prepare documentation preparations sheet and checklist for each lender on upcoming renewals.
· Process payments, transfer, and quote payoffs.
· Assist lenders and customers in person or via telephone
· Other duties as assigned.
The above job description is generalized and does not include other aspects of the job that occur on a daily basis. As such, ideal candidate will be open to change and must be able to tackle obstacles in a calm and timely fashion. Ideal candidate will be organized, detailed oriented and work well with other employees over the phone and in person, as well as be a team player.
· 2 – 3 years loan documentation experience with a focus on commercial and consumer loans
· Excellent communication skills and exceptional customer service skills.
· Excellent organization skills.
· Experience with LaserPro a plus
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All personnel shall have the opportunity to be considered for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, alienage or citizenship status, age, disability, sex, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
We will endeavor to make a reasonable accommodation to the known physical or mental limitation of a qualified applicant with a disability unless the accommodation would impose an undue hardship on the operation of our business.