Credit Analyst - Community Banking
• Assist the Small Business team with the underwriting and documentation of C&I and Commercial Real Estate Loans.
• Spread and interpret financial statements and conduct collateral analysis to minimize risk and maximize credit quality.
• Prepare and deliver loan presentations.
• Review and maintain credit files to monitor and update information as needed.
• Process credit request from the after the application is taken thru closing.
• Provide high quality customer service and service clients in a courteous and professional manner consistent with our company philosophy.
• Assist co-workers and senior bankers in cultivating new business relationships.
• Follow established bank policies and procedures.
• Cross-sell bank products and services.
• Cooperatively assist and support other bank activities.
• Promote a strong team environment.
• Take job related classes to further knowledge.
• 1 year experience in a commercial real estate or small business underwriting position
• Bachelor’s degree (Business, Finance and Accounting preferred; but all majors considered)
• Effective business writing and professional communication skills
• Ability to work as a team to accomplish tasks required
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Professional demeanor/presentation
• Solid computer skills
• Ability to manage information
• Ability to organize, plane and prioritize
• Ability to multi-task
• Exceptional attention to detail
• Ability to take initiative
• Willingness to be flexible and accommodate to changing demands
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All personnel shall have the opportunity to be considered for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, alienage or citizenship status, age, disability, sex, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
We will endeavor to make a reasonable accommodation to the known physical or mental limitation of a qualified applicant with a disability unless the accommodation would impose an undue hardship on the operation of our business.