Primary focus is on maintaining and developing customer relationships while providing service and satisfaction consistent with community bank philosophy.
- Develop customer relationships
- Open and maintain customer accounts
- Understand and cross-sell a variety of products and services
- Make sure the client experience is positive
- Assist customers with account requests
- Assist manager and other staff members as needed
- Handle IRA inquiries and loan inquiries/questions
- Open and close the bank under dual control
- Participate in bank’s activities
- Work in a team environment
- High school degree or equivalent
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Prior teller, customer service and/or personal banking experience
- Computer skills including Excel, Word and Metavante
- Consumer Lending background a plus
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All personnel shall have the opportunity to be considered for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, alienage or citizenship status, age, disability, sex, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
We will endeavor to make a reasonable accommodation to the known physical or mental limitation of a qualified applicant with a disability unless the accommodation would impose an undue hardship on the operation of our business.