Platinum Adventures® Club
Our club is famous for its professionally organized excursions to a wide variety of exciting places. Traveling with a group keeps costs lower than traveling alone - and makes the experience a lot more fun!
Platinum Adventures® Club members enjoy:
- Day tours to interesting destinations by deluxe motorcoach.
- Extended trips to domestic and international destinations.
- Theater outings to Broadway productions.
- Outings to professional sporting events.
- Informative seminars covering a wide variety of topics.
- FREE subscription to our Platinum Adventures® Newsletter with details on upcoming trips and events, recaps of past trips and much more!
Advance Registration is required for all events and seminars
Reservation may be made by contacting Sandie Nolan, (847) 838-7030, email@example.com. The direct line is (847) 838-7030. For your reservation to be confirmed, payment must be received within ten days of the reservation. Checks should be payable to Platinum Adventures and mail to:
State Bank of The Lakes
440 Lake Street
Antioch, IL 60002
Once reservations have been confirmed, we are unable to offer refunds except in the case of an emergency.
Domestic & Internal Travel
To make reservations or for additional information about our extended trips, please contact Sandie Nolan at (847) 838-7030.
Responsibility of State Bank of The Lakes
State Bank of The Lakes is acting in the capacity of extending this invitation to travel to the Platinum Adventures members and their guests. In making application for any and all trips, the participant waives any claim against State Bank of The Lakes and/or its representatives for injury, damage, loss, accident, delay or irregularity which is caused by any act of error or omission on the part of State Bank of The Lakes, their representative/s, or any transportation company or other suppliers.