Date Posted: May 20, 2015
Job Title: Part-time Teller
Job Type: Part-time (24 hours per week)
Hours: Monday: 2 – 6:15 p.m.
Tuesday: 2 - 6:15 p.m.
Wednesday: Scheduled day off
Thursday: 2 - 6:15 p.m.
Friday: 2 - 7:15 p.m.
Saturday: 10 – 2:15 p.m.
*flexibility to work a variety of hours is required.
- Provide prompt, efficient, and friendly services to customers involving receipt and payment of cash.
- Recognizes customers' needs with suggestions appropriate to the Bank's services.
- Follows the established policies and procedures for the teller area.
- Processes deposits, withdrawals, and payments for our customers.
- Issues money orders and official checks.
- Balances the cash drawer assigned to them on a daily basis, manages their differences within policies established.
- Directs the customers to personal bankers and other bank personnel for services and assistance.
- Works with the supervisor to make sure all the operations of the teller line are completed on a daily basis, providing teamwork within the department.
Outgoing, friendly personality to greet and maintain relationships with our customers in a positive manner at all times. Flexibility to work additional hours or changed hours as needed to accommodate business needs. Computer experience will be helpful. Proficiency in counting coin and currency.
Must maintain confidentiality of bank's records and customer transactions.
The position will require mobility to service customer needs. Frequent standing for long periods of time, bending and often requires the lifting and carrying of coin.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please contact Venus A. Salak, at ext 6893. This posting will be posted for State Bank of the Lakes employees for five business days. For this posting, the external search for applicants will begin at the same time.
Posting Date: 05/20/2015 Posting End Date: 06/01/2015
State Bank of the Lakes is an Equal Opportunity Employer/M/F/Veteran/Disability