Date Posted: November 24, 2014
Job Title: Part-time Teller
Job Type: Part time (less than 30 hours per week)
Monday- 2:00 pm - 6:00 pm
Wednesday: 10:00 am - 6:00pm
Saturday: 9:00 am - 2:00 pm
**Hours are subject to change.
*Flexibility to work a variety of hours is required.
- Provide prompt, efficient, and friendly services to customers involving receipt and payment of cash.
- Follows the established policies and procedures for the teller area.
- Recognizes customers' needs with suggestions appropriate to the Bank's services.
- Processes deposits, withdrawals, and payments for our customers.
- Issues money orders and official checks.
- Balances the cash drawer assigned to them on a daily basis, manages their differences within policies established.
- Directs the customers to personal bankers and other bank personnel for services and assistance.
- Works with the supervisor to make sure all the operations of the teller line are completed on a daily basis, providing teamwork within the department.
- Outgoing, friendly personality to greet and maintain relationships with our customers in a positive manner at all times.
- Computer experience will be helpful.
- Proficiency in counting coin and currency.
- Must maintain confidentiality of Bank's records and customer transactions.
- Flexibility to work additional hours or changed hours as needed to accommodate business needs.
- The position will require mobility to service customer needs. Frequent standing for long periods of time, bending, and often requires the lifting and carrying of coin.
- If you are interested in applying for this position, please contact Venus A. Salak. This posting will be posted for State Bank of the Lakes employees for 5 business days. In addition, we will start the external search for this position immediately.
STATE BANK OF THE LAKES IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER/ M/F/Veteran / Disability