When you're just starting out, defining your financial goals can be difficult, just like reaching them. Defining your goals can be a process and they may change over time. We want to help you begin your financial journey, set goals and achieve them, whatever they may be. Check out some of our solutions below that are just right for those just starting out.
Money Market Checking
- An interest-bearing checking account that pays interest on tiered balances
- No minimum deposit to open
- There is a minimum daily balance requirement to avoid a monthly service charge1
- Unlimited in-person teller withdrawals and up to six preauthorized withdrawals and/or checks written each month.
- No charges per check written
1 A $7.00 fee will be imposed each statement cycle if the daily balance in the account falls below $1,000 any day of the statement cycle. Fees, such as overdraft charges, and fees for special services may apply.
Statement Savings Account
- No minimum opening deposit
- No monthly service charge if minimum daily balance of $100 is maintained1
- Interest is compounded and paid monthly
- Statements sent quarterly, or monthly when conveniently combined with your monthly checking statement.
- Make up to six transfers per month to your checking account with Telephone Banking Service or Online Banking
- No limit to number of withdrawals made in person or at ATMs
- FREE Online Banking and Telephone Banking Services
- Check out our Savings Deposit Rates
1 A $3.00 fee will be imposed every statement cycle if the daily balance in the account falls below $100 any day of the statement cycle .