Our Junior Savers Club Account™ teaches children and young adults under 18 the rewards of saving while making banking FUN!
In addition to learning one of life's most valuable lessons, Junior Savers will receive:
- A personalized passbook with identification as a Junior Savers Club member
- All regular account service charges are waived and there is no minimum opening deposit for Junior Savers
- Your choice of a special gift when you open a new Junior Savers account
- Free gift from our Treasure Chest each time you make a deposit to your Junior Savers account
- Our exclusive "Treats Dollar" gift certificate each time you make a deposit of $100 or more. Certificates may be redeemed at local participating merchants.
- Parents receive an extra .25% over our current fixed-rates if they open a fixed-rate CD the same day1
- And lots of other great goodies and fun activities for Junior Savers. You’ll be sent frequent invites to fun Junior Savers Club events and contests.
Teaching kids how to save. It's all part of our commitment to bring traditional community banking back to the community.
1 The Annual Percentage Yield (APY) is calculated on simple interest rates with interest compounded and paid monthly and assumes interest remains on deposit until maturity. Rates subject to change without notice.Substantial penalty may be charged for early withdrawal. Penalty may reduce earnings. To obtain the APY, must open a CD with minimum of $1,000 not currently on deposit with SBOTL.